Board members present: Jon Mays, Michelle Carter and Jamie Casini. Executive Director Darryl Compton was also in attendance. Absent: Peter Cleaveland, Dave Price, Ed Remitz, Jay Thorwaldson, Aimee Strain, Jennifer Aquino and Jack Russell were not in attendance.
Compton provided the board with an updated treasurer's report.
New logo: There is a new logo with an updated name, but Mays said he will ask his graphic designer to come up with some new proposals.
Awards contest: The deadline is the end of the month, and it was suggested board members make some calls or send out correspondence to their colleagues to ensure people submit entries.
- • Contest entry deadline. Still Feb. 29.
• Scholarships/high school awards dinner. Information on scholarships was mailed and the high school awards program is set for the first week of May.
• High school advisor forum. Tentative dates are April 4, 11 or 18.
• High school boot camp. Left undecided.
• Bench bar media. Left undecided.
• Summer picnic. Left undecided.
• Holiday party. Left undecided but there was some discussion about moving it from Harry's Hofbrau.
There was some discussion of holding a club-sponsored debate for the upcoming 12th District congressional election at Notre Dame de Namur University.
Meeting adjourned at 8:40 p.m.
Minutes submitted by Secretary Jon Mays.